We have a requirement to expand our Managed Services team due to our business expansion. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, eager 3rd Line Support Engineer/Projects Engineer looking for their next step. The role is to deliver and support critical project deployments by working with the latest MS technologies (Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server).
There will be times where travel may be required to a client site, however the majority of the work is based from our head office. Flexibility around working hours to ensure delivery of projects will be of great advantage for the role and naturally expected from time to time.
Ideal applicants will have 2-3 years’ experience and demonstrate support and project delivery knowledge to a 3rd line level of the following technologies:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- SQL Server including clusters/AlwaysOn
- Active Directory including clusters and GPOs
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Basic Windows based networking – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc
- Basic routing, switching & firewall rules
- ITIL/Prince2 knowledge
If this is a role that you or someone you know is interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com.